what is this worth?

Tikkamike

I have a stainless synthetic weatherby vanguard in 300 wby. In excellent shape. I would say 95-98%. The blue book says one thing but I have been trying to sell it with no interest at all. What do they go for? I have been told they don't make them anymore in this combo. What is a good asling price?

You may want to look at Armslist, Gunsamerica or similar firearm sales website to see what others are listed/selling for. That's the best I can offer, sorry.

I thought we had this discussion when you traded for the rifle. Perhaps it was someone with similar rifle.

Either way, the value of your rifle in the end is what someone is willing to pay.

I have found you will get the listed or expected value you want but it may take quite a while to get full value.

I had two 300 RUM's i tried to sell recently in UT but it was not Elk season so buyers were a rare breed and wanted a bargain.

I ended up trading for different calibers that I had more use for as I am being transferred out east.

I find that Gunbroker.com is a good barometer for values.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.