What is the top rangefinder these days?

rifletuner

Guys

What is the top hand-held rangefinder on the market right now? I am looking for a good, reasonably priced, portable unit. Not the mega long range jobs like the Russian military equipment.

Thanks

Fergus

The Leica 800 are also superb and real cheap. Replaced by the 1200 which is also superb. Just more of a good thing.

Jerry

just received my leica 1200 and it has effectively been within 3 yards off of vinyl siding at 1067yds (non reflective). Various houses and other objects ranged from home and from out in the world while working have proven it to me to be a super product.The 7x magnification is great as well. Buy a Leica. I have used Bushnell and they are far behind.

just received my leica 1200 and it has effectively been within 3 yards off of vinyl siding at 1067yds (non reflective). Various houses and other objects ranged from home and from out in the world while working have proven it to me to be a super product.The 7x magnification is great as well. Buy a Leica. I have used Bushnell and they are far behind.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.