What is a good price for a Sendero in 7mm rem

drewman

I looking for a Sendero in a 7mm rem mag. What is a good price and does anyone know any good dealers.

Thanks

Thanks Fulldraw

Do you know of any dealers pricing them at that much? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

aileron737, do a little research before you buy,if you look in the Gun Digest (formerly Gunlist),or keep an eye on the classified at gundigest.com,you can usually find new Senderos for under $800.
I didnt see any current listings for the 7 Rem Mag but there is a couple for other chamberings.One is a 7 RUM new in the box for $750.00,the contact for the gun is Dave @ 800-437-1801,ext. 105
The other is a listing for Bobs Gun and Tackle Shop in Hastings,MI for a new in the box 300 Win Mag for $715.00.Thier number is 269-945-4106
I also came across an unusual 375 RUM SSF Sendero listing but didnt have a price listed in the add /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The contact is Marv @ 701-722-3991

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.