What happened..???

Jake in NC

confused.gif
My Savage thread disappeared..!! I typed up a post and when I went to submit it something went awry.. (head scratching ensues) d:^) JiNC

Ian and I were just discussing that. I edited a post out to start a separate thread for PaHunter and Ian edited his post out about the same time. Don't know if it's a glitch in the software with three of us in it poking around or a wrong button pushed but that thread got gone. We 're still looking for it but we're scrathing our heads too
confused.gif

Sorry

Jake,
Uuhhh, like this is somewhat embarrassing but I blitzed it a few minutes ago. I tried to delete a single post I had just added to it and - Holy Bat-spit, she disappeared right before my eyes
mad.gif

Totally my fault, this has nothing to do with your shooting a Savage or anything personal, or eating crow...

Matter of fact I am particularly interested in your experiences, am following a similar rifle in .300 Win. up here that was just bedded. Owner is getting out of box vs bedded info and that will also be interesting.

Sorry about that, please redo that dandy photo and pretent that this really did not happen. Keep the info comin'

By the way, how is that Savage shooting
wink.gif

Let's just say that my first effort at being an Administrator kind of slithered into a rat-hole, but I'll keep tryin'.
grin.gif

.. Hehehe.. Sounds like a prime candidate for the "Excrement Happens" folder..
grin.gif

.. I'll re-post some info later.. The thread was kindof wandering from the subject line anyhoo..
.. Please feel free to delete this one, also.. (Ian needs some "target practice".. Careful where ya point that thing.!! )
grin.gif
rolleyes.gif
d:^) JiNC

Jake,
I keep that up and I will blast myself right out of here. But you are right, I DO need some target practice, been a long winter up here in the wasteland.
Look forward to more of your Savage Chronicles.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.