What can be made from too short 300 rum brass?

DUSTY NOGGIN

when times where tight for 300 rum brass , i snagged 150 maybe 200 ? new from a guy , i already was working with some other once fired , so figured id stash it and when i ran out id have a new batch on standby --

i opened em up , and i just yesterday realized that i kinda got took , although i will end up with about 60-80 that will be good , i ended up scrapping quite a few --

the problem is they were rejects or something , still new , looks like they were rejected for being too short -- the 60-80 that i will keep and work with are trimmed 2.840 - and i will have about 50 at 2.830 --

the rest have what looks like splits from case mouth going about .020 deeper & i can trim those splits out -- but will end up in the 2.810 range so i put em in the scrap bucket - i put quite a few in there before thought maybe there is something else that can be formed out of these ?

after reading a little , found 338rum could probably made if someone wanted to put in the time , is there anything else that could be made -- wiki said wsm & wssm are possible ( rebated rim ? )

either way , they are new and if someone had a use for em , id send em

you can make 338 rum pretty easy or with more work you can make nosler cases how many do you have and how much

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.