What are JLK's ???

NorthernSniper

What are JLK\'s ???

I'm using 200gr Accubonds right now but have seen comments about JLK's shooting well but I have not heard anything else.
confused.gif

Re: What are JLK\'s ???

they are a match vld bullet,i havent personally used them but have heard good things-my-2-dave

They are made by Jimmy Knox in Arkansas. The 190 grain 30 calibers are great! I've some 210's on order now to try out.

OK WebberIs the only place I know of you can buy them on line, but it seems they are out of stock at the moment.

A buddy of mine shot 2 deer this year with the 210's.Both at 1150 yards.Both had baseball size exits.We shot one at 400 yards with the 210....I will send you a vid clip if you would like to see it...

O.K. Boyd I'd like to see the clip!
[email protected] Is this intended as a hunting bullet or made for target shooters? If it was made for target shooters it might not hold up on Elk ect.

I saw one deer taken with the 210 JLK out past 1200. I forget the exact range. As a matter of fact The Bullet came out of a box I got. They work you should have seen the shock wave go through the deer.
smile.gif

Thanks for the clip Boyd, Whew that deer was dead before he hit the ground! But was the JLK made as a target or hunting bullet? Thanks

My 6 pointer at 390 last year fell within 15 yards of being blasted through the lungs with the 210 JLK at 3300. The exit hole was quarter-sized and his lungs were all mush...

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.