What an Obama presidency Means to Us

(Over-the)
And keep pretending that that the GOP is not broken.

The whole %&$#ing system is broken. It was never meant to be a two party system.

Watch the history of the presidents, the earliest presidents were terrified of creating a large central gov't and taking away the right of the states to govern. Now, we are here!

Edge, with your attitude, the GOP will keep losing.

That is another problem with the GOP. If one of their own stands up and says were making mistakes they label him a turncoat and a marxist.

Real intelligent.

Back to subject this thread began with, Anyone one want to take a bet one when the price of gasoline hits $6/gal?:confused:

I'm hoping the price will be what it was the last time we had a dem in the whitehouse.....about 92 cents per gallon.

Blunted "edge" and the Knat,

They've got all the answers for the Republican party. With them strategizing for the Republican party, the Dems will be in power for a long time to come. Because they'll ride the ailing horse over to its grave, and the voters will bury it.

What the Obama presidency means is "edge" and "Knat" will be cying like babies like the Eveready bunny. They'll keep going, and crying, and whining, and pouting, a Republican temper tantrum... It's easy to see why they liked McCain - all the time angry and can't control his temper. He must have been in a rage when he selected Sarah.

Suck it up boys. You reap what you sow.

Re: Obama - Your President

Boo hooo hoooo. Mad mad mad. Pout pout pout. Lose lose lose. Ohwee, ohwee ohwee. Your sky is falling. Wolf, wolf, wolf. You better bunker down & batten the hatches for the next 8 years. It'll take longer than that before you'll see anything that even remotely resembles a Bush administration. Bush and his supporters finally went so far overboard that people puked at the thought of any more of the same. What'd ya think they were gonna do? Vote for 4 more years of the plague? It was relatively easy to predict this one. Time for your Knatador reality check.

Alas, this infantile old man will never grow up. I have noticed he is equally reviled by writers in other blogs. He festers about seeking any conservative point of view to infect with his poisonous personality disorder. He is disrespectful and condescending especially to people who are much smarter than he. I will not engage him directly as he does not deserve my respect. I will, however, defend and clarify any accusations against me by this immature man; such as pertaining to me as a racist. A fellow writer on this blog recommended to him a journey to an Obama supporting blog. I don't believe this will happen as he derives pleasure from denigrating conservatives, republicans or conservative minded individuals. As I predicted before this leftist propagandist presidential election, he did live up to his wicked self and in so many words he did tell us, "I told you so!" I am sure that tingling ran up his leg and into his liberal spine with throngs of ecstasy when his lord Obama was elected by the defrauded US populace.

Re: Obama - Your President

Alas, this infantile old man will never grow up. I have noticed he is equally reviled by writers in other blogs. He festers about seeking any conservative point of view to infect with his poisonous personality disorder. He is disrespectful and condescending especially to people who are much smarter than he. I will not engage him directly as he does not deserve my respect. I will, however, defend and clarify any accusations against me by this immature man; such as pertaining to me as a racist. A fellow writer on this blog recommended to him a journey to an Obama supporting blog. I don't believe this will happen as he derives pleasure from denigrating conservatives, republicans or conservative minded individuals. As I predicted before this leftist propagandist presidential election, he did live up to his wicked self and in so many words he did tell us, "I told you so!" I am sure that tingling ran up his leg and into his liberal spine with throngs of ecstasy when his lord Obama was elected by the defrauded US populace.

You lose! ge( ge( ge( Be a big boy, sniffle sniffle... even if your sky is falling. You're so McCain like.

As for me... :D :D :D Do you see the difference here?

As I've said before, I feel your pain, even from 4000+ miles away.

Last edited:
Matador I so agree with you this guy gets off on all this!!! he needs to go find himself a dem site one that will kiss the ground that Obama walks on.having been in the uniform for almost 25 years I will always stand for are flag but not for what this guy stands for,we all need to make sure that now that are men and women dont get short change now!!gun)

Matador I so agree with you this guy gets off on all this!!! he needs to go find himself a dem site one that will kiss the ground that Obama walks on.having been in the uniform for almost 25 years I will always stand for are flag but not for what this guy stands for,we all need to make sure that now that are men and women dont get short change now!!gun)

Elkguys I stand with you and most people on this blog in allegiance to our Flag, our Freedom, our Constitution and specifically the Second Amendment. After this presidential election we must dust ourselves off and reevaluate our options for the future of our country so we can better fight the forces directly apposing the Founding Fathers' roadmap for success. We must remain vigilant and active in the grass roots political efforts to maintain our freedom with the smallest and least imposing government. I know we will prevail because The Constitution is on our side, therefore, we must do everything to protect it from liberal misrepresentation. Unfortunately, most schools are creating young liberal minds by the millions. The praise Obama books are already in existence and more are on the way. We certainly can not rely on the government and especially the Obama government to implement fundamental American history in our schools. We can not allow Obamaism to redefine the American way. He does not have the love for our Constitution that we have. We can begin to fight the wave of liberal indoctrination by Pledging Allegiance to our Flag with our children every morning before going to school. Our children should understand the pride, honor, and gratitude within us and what it means to be an American. We must have copies of our Constitution to read with our children and to encourage living the very genius work our Founding Fathers provided for us. For those who believe in prayer; a family prayer blessing our family, friends and Country before the children go to school helps instill patriotism as well. Reestablishing fundamentals of our Constitution in our lives helps to reset our original freedom philosophy and counters Obama's defeatist ideology. Many countries are rejoicing Obama's election as if he were some liberator, how ludicrous. Our children must understand Obama is not a great man like George Washington or Benjamin Franklin but a political delusion created by the ever-present liberal media. Obama is here for Obama and his cronies and nobody else. We must let our children know there is hope for us, not because we hope for a handout from other people's hard work but because we create hope into success by taking action into our own hands! God Bless the American Way of Life and a special big thanks to our men and women in arms.

Last edited:
Let's see, I think it means McCain lost. I think it means the Republicans lost control of their agenda over the past 8 years, and therefore their support in this election. I think it means if the Republicans don't get a face lift, they'll lose again 4 years from now.

The best way to give another win to the Dems in four years - run Sarah again - guaranteed loss. She's a hockey mom on the one hand. Yet she's qualified for the White House on the other? You don't see the dichotomy in that sales pitch? Couldn't sell it this time. Won't sell it next.

You guys over it yet? You ready to get on with your lives? Or are you planning to live in misery and console one another for at least the next four years.

The system worked exactly like it's supposed to. You just didn't get the result you desired. So now what. Throw temper tantrums and claim life's unfair? Get over it.

Hey Knatador, you got ulcers yet? Here, this will help ya... ge( ge( ge(

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.