• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

What about primers???

there is a tread on Accurate Shooter where you can buy an app for your phone that tracks all websites and gives updates directly to your phone. might be an option for the shooters that are in need
I don't have this so have no idea if it is worth the money
As mentioned, hasn't worked yet, and has missed several drops.
Even if it did work, and 300 subscribers signed up, with today's supply and demand, those 300 guarantee that most of them would not score primers at all.
A fool's game.

I don't see things getting better to soon folks.If you follow the United Nations,you will find the current administration that is in charge now of running this Country,is working really hard to catch up and appease the global communist of the UN. Before the election their home page was a revolver with a barrel tied in a knot.Their home page now is green energy.If gun control becomes a big issue again and it will,I think things could get even worse.All it's going to take is some kind of shooting to get the ball rolling.We can have all the guns,bullets and powders,but without primers,we are kinda screwed.How many primers do you need?Here is a chart for you. http://darkcanyon.net/loadsperpound.html .So if your shooting a magnum rifle,your gonna need about a 100 primers per pound of powder.Smaller cased cartridges around 125-200 primers per pound.So if your getting 200 rounds per pound of powder and you have 50 pounds,you only need 10,000 primers.Who really needs that many????? I mean really..........I saved a picture of the UN home page.I urge everyone to visit it and you will see the direction we are heading. www.un.org
107449.jpg

We can have all the guns,bullets and powders,but without primers,we are kinda screwed.How many primers do you need?Here is a chart for you. http://darkcanyon.net/loadsperpound.html .So if your shooting a magnum rifle,your gonna need about a 100 primers per pound of powder.Smaller cased cartridges around 125-200 primers per pound.So if your getting 200 rounds per pound of powder and you have 50 pounds,you only need 10,000 primers.
Thanks for the chart link. VERY interesting.