• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

What about primers???

Tried getting on the AmmoSeek.com website.
Blocked me - I'm in New Zealand - outside USA looks like one is treated as a security threat.
Probably couldn't afford the freight ex-USA anyway, even after jumping through all the ITAR hoops at both ends 😖

there is a tread on Accurate Shooter where you can buy an app for your phone that tracks all websites and gives updates directly to your phone. might be an option for the shooters that are in need
I don't have this so have no idea if it is worth the money
Trying to find that app, can you point me in the right direction?

The guy that made the app collecting the subscription money every month will be the only winner on this one for quite awhile...
The concept seems sound. Essentially they are doing the baby sitting for you for $11.95.

I've learned some lessons in life, some of the expensive lessons like getting into reloading to begin with.

But if $11.95 gets me some primers it's worth it.
And if it doesn't, it's a lesson learned for $11.95 and I'll cancel.
A cheap lesson learned at that.

Tried getting on the AmmoSeek.com website.
Blocked me - I'm in New Zealand - outside USA looks like one is treated as a security threat.
Probably couldn't afford the freight ex-USA anyway, even after jumping through all the ITAR hoops at both ends 😖
Probably be cheaper to invite me for a Stag hunt and I just leave all my primers from my ammo when i leave. LOL.
I mean Stag's are like varmints and I need at least 1k of ammo!

Recent Posts