• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 4 Stores Selling Large Rifle Primers for about $100

Veteran

Im sure you realize Vista Outdoors owned by a hedge fund now owns Federal, CCI, and Remington and all their primer manufacturing operations.......
Yep….and they will make money at $40 just fine. I suspect the $50 sales will be soon as people would rather sell for a profit than starve. The more people run out for $100 primers in a mad panic, the longer it will take.

Yep….and they will make money at $40 just fine. I suspect the $50 sales will be soon as people would rather sell for a profit than starve. The more people run out for $100 primers in a mad panic, the longer it will take.
The lower the price the more that people will hoard, thus exhausting the supply at a faster rate and prices will rise again in response. I don't know what it costs to make primers and packaging, but if a dealer/LGS can sell them for $40 per K these days it means to me at least that the manufacturer has too much supply/inventory.