• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Large Rifle Primers

a_savage02

Looking to buy some Large Rifle Primers. I'm located near Sacramento CA. Would like to do a FTF buy. Willing to drive a few hours. Could possible be willing to trade some Winchester stabal 6.5 I have an 8lb jug with about 7lbs left maybe a little less. Let me know.

I just purchased some Magnum Large Rifle from GunBroker.... and yes, paid too much.

Several sellers on GunBroker with all types and brands of primers.

You might findem at a local LGS for less than $100 but for online retailers, if you findem in the $100-110 range better buyem.
There's nothing better that I have seen for Large rifle primers.

Small Rifle, I've seen for 75-85. But larger rifle, #34 mil spec, and BR large rifle are more. Same for Large rifle magnum.

You might findem at a local LGS for less than $100 but for online retailers, if you findem in the $100-110 range better buyem.
There's nothing better that I have seen for Large rifle primers.

Small Rifle, I've seen for 75-85. But larger rifle, #34 mil spec, and BR large rifle are more. Same for Large rifle magnum.
Yeah brownells have had them come and go pretty fast. I should have just bought the mil spec 7.62 primers a few weeks back when I had the chance just didn't know how well they would work in my bolt actions. Guess I have to just keep playing the game. I have some left in my inventory just getting lower then I would like to see lol.

Yeah brownells have had them come and go pretty fast. I should have just bought the mil spec 7.62 primers a few weeks back when I had the chance just didn't know how well they would work in my bolt actions. Guess I have to just keep playing the game. I have some left in my inventory just getting lower then I would like to see lol.
I was in the process of buying at brownells a few minutes ago and they sold out