What’s your favorite cartridge?

I have 4 full custom Terminus', 5 bolts and 9 barrels between them. My favorite.... 16" lightweight 223 with a 1/6 twist. 2900fps with 80gr ELDm's, super accurate, quiet with the can, low recoil, great barrel life, easy on powder, cheap bullets, punches well above it's weight and I've ran the 24" 1/6.5t 223 barrel out to a mile with the 90gr berger's. What's not to love.

Have been shooting my custom 300 WSM for many years and now it's my daughters favorite rifle! She's killed quite a few whitetail with it and this year shot 2 doe at over 300 yards which is the farthest she's shot and her first buck. Bought a Bergara wilderness ridge in .308 while waiting on my 280ai to be completed and I'm liking it just as much. Been a fun process working up loads for each.

I've been a huge fan of the 7rem mag for decades. I have only 2 of them, one is my Ruger M77 mark II, which has been a great rifle. Aesthetically, I think it's one of the prettiest Mauser style actions ever made, the stainless bolt with the traditional blued action just looks beautiful in my opinion, and it's always been very accurate. My newest is a Tikka Roughtech which is just a pleasure to shoot, and it's a hammer. Both rifles have dropped everything I've hit with them.

My newest crush is my Savage model 12 LRP that I rebarreled with a Carbon 6 chambered in 6mm Creedmoor. This is a new cartridge for me, and so far, I'm floored by the precision of this thing. Love it.

264 win mag
6.5 300 weatherby
257 weatherby
6.5 stw
My 30 inch barrel 243 hasmoor.

.264 Winchester Magnum. I got a used one in Model 70 pre'64, Westerner with a stainless barrel in late 1964. It came with 7 boxes of Winchester factory ammunition. After those were gone, I could reload using Sierra bullets for a nickle per round. A local store that was getting out of the reloading business had all sorts of bullets for less than $3/100. I bought all they had. CCI magnum primers were a penny, Hodgdon H450, H570, H870, were less than $2 a pound. But I quickly went to Nosler partitions for whitetail because all the 6.5mm bullets back then had very thin jackets and behaved like varmint rounds at 3200fps or higher. I don't know how many 1000's I've put through it. I practice on jack rabbits. 6 rabbits eat as much a much one sheep. And a 100gr hollow point @ 3700fps will turn a rabbit inside out if you hit him coming or going.

My 220 swift in a mauser 98 action. Custom built and I got it a great many years ago. Stock built for a left hander, which I am one. Got it used, and it's been a tack driver. 25/06, 308 NM, 338WM Mark 11 Ruger.