West Coast to get Hammered

hilary.jpg

On Aug. 8, at least 30 people stole about $400,000 worth of merchandise from the Yves Saint Laurent store at the Americana at Brand in Glendale. On Thursday morning, authorities arrested Los Angeles resident Ivan Issac Ramirez, 23, the first suspect in the Yves Saint Laurent "flash mob" burglary.
Custody personnel at the Glendale City Jail determined there were "medical" and "psych issues" with Ramirez; they contacted the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department to transfer Ramirez to their medical ward, according to Glendale Police Sgt. Victor Jackson.
But the sheriff's department declined the transfer due to their emergency bail schedule and because the alleged crimes failed to meet their felony threshold.
Ramirez was cited for the four felonies and hospitalized for his health issues. He's scheduled to appear Sept. 15 in Glendale Superior Court.

I'm rooting for the hurricane now, as it has some chance of cleaning up the mess by liberals.

It's kinda funny. But then the creeping realization that this will be horridly mismanaged, cost trillions of dollars and be magnified by generations of the inept.... all from uncle sugar, er uncle same. Poorly run states subsidized by the credit rating of the well run and industrious. Then the joke kinda looses its steam.

It would be one thing if folks in hard hit areas learned, and I mean any form of learning. Sadly they do not.

We has a big quake and several "storms of the century " in the last 4 years. Neighbors were mystified by my rather cheap generator setup.... kinda odd as we live a bit north on the ring of fire. To my knowledge nobody has even attempted to get one or install one... and yet we still live on the same fault line...

After 20 years of drought, what's the over under on Cali managing wind and rain?

It's kinda funny. But then the creeping realization that this will be horridly mismanaged, cost trillions of dollars and be magnified by generations of the inept.... all from uncle sugar, er uncle same. Poorly run states subsidized by the credit rating of the well run and industrious. Then the joke kinda looses its steam.

It would be one thing if folks in hard hit areas learned, and I mean any form of learning. Sadly they do not.

We has a big quake and several "storms of the century " in the last 4 years. Neighbors were mystified by my rather cheap generator setup.... kinda odd as we live a bit north on the ring of fire. To my knowledge nobody has even attempted to get one or install one... and yet we still live on the same fault line...

After 20 years of drought, what's the over under on Cali managing wind and rain?
I feel you about the drought the western half of our state has been in a drought for 26 years now, the first 15 far surpassed the dust bowl.