How to get ready for looters ...

FEENIX

Looters.jpg

Connecticut and Illinois governors both list gun stores as "essential" after they both put on state shut downs. Both "D's" to boot, go figure. That means they both think they are just as important as grocery stores, pharmacies, and gas stations. When Illinois did it last Sat I was floored. Prickster hasn't done anything that helps outside of the Chicago area. Still can't figure that out.

Lock the doors and load the guns. I think it's funny Illinois thinks gun stores are essential considering Chicago is anti gun . All these morons don't like guns till shtf then it someone bring a gun and save me .

That is what shocked me. Prickster, the Illinois gov, is a billionaire Chicago dem and that is the last thing I would imagine coming out of his mouth. I thought he would pull the stunt like the Louisiana gov did and close the gun stores and take the carry rights away. It worked for Katrina didn't it?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.