How to get ready for looters ...

In all actuality a hog will eat every part of a human except the teeth. They are to hard for them to chew up . I know this to be true when I was a child the ol man that lived down the road about a mile went missing. About a week of searching and all they found was his 8 or 9 teeth and part of one finger in the hog pen . No one knows what really happened other than they are certain his 3 hogs ate him . Maybe a heart attack who knows

When it comes to dealing with invading marauding hords of looters arsonists and murders I tend to default to a Vlad Dracula methodology of dealing with both the living as well as the expired in the same manner as Vlad did with over 20k Turks that fell under his control after their failed invasion and attempted conquest of his country that earned him the infamous title of
"Vlad The Impaler"

Granted a bit extreme but not much digging involved

When it comes to dealing with invading marauding hords of looters arsonists and murders I tend to default to a Vlad Dracula methodology of dealing with both the living as well as the expired in the same manner as Vlad did with over 20k Turks that fell under his control after their failed invasion and attempted conquest of his country that earned him the infamous title of
"Vlad The Impaler"

Granted a bit extreme but not much digging involved
You know, Jager the Impaler kinda has a ring to it ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.