How to get ready for looters ...

Bill Cauley Jr

LRH Team Member
I took this comment as a joke, not anything inflammatory.
I may be a little quick on the trigger trying to grow my skin thicker but something about that name Pelosi makes it difficult Please excuse my actions like I said I’m trying to work on it but that name once again

Bill Cauley Jr

LRH Team Member
To 26 reload I’m sorry you got me I jumped the gun and apologize thank you for the like to my post after me getting riled up Now let me go find my blood pressure medication

Bill Cauley Jr

LRH Team Member
I'm with you all the way against that witch Piglosi. What she pulled this weekend should be punishable.
As well as the many previous things that she pulled against this country and all who live in it Do you all realize she is third in line to be president?

26Reload

Takes a hell of a lot more than that to make me mad....
Down deep you knew it wasn't meant bad....
That's good part of all of us on here....
A little ribbing to keep blood pumping....
Have a nice day back there.....

Bill Cauley Jr

LRH Team Member
Takes a hell of a lot more than that to make me mad....
Down deep you knew it wasn't meant bad....
That's good part of all of us on here....
A little ribbing to keep blood pumping....
Have a nice day back there.....
Again I am sorry at first I did think it was serious but I have read many of your posts and I should’ve known better like I said you got me buddy

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce