Well, tomorrow begins my adventure with the 7STW

V3R, congrats on your STW ,did you know there's a special forum section just on the 7STW. Tons of info on all manner of loads,great reading too . Yours 140's will definitely be put to the Test,when I was loading one of mine Sierra 160 boatails would turn inside out and loose their cores shooting big does in Wis. And that was at 100 yds . Not nocking Sierra at all ,it was the speed the bullet couldn't manage. Winchester WMRis your fastest powder,next is Imr 7828 and then H1,000 all good stuff . Have fun Cheers !!!.😆🥳

I hope to stay with the 140's just for the speed, my hunting loads will most likely be 140 Accubonds
The combo works awesome for me. I have two guns that shoot the BT's and AB's the exact same. I just took the BT's in the RUM on my last deer hunt. If it had been an elk hunt would have taken the AB's. Same for a 28Nos (hey now I'm aware......they don't make factory STW's I would buy) shooting 160 AB/BT's.

V3R, congrats on your STW ,did you know there's a special forum section just on the 7STW. Tons of info on all manner of loads,great reading too . Yours 140's will definitely be put to the Test,when I was loading one of mine Sierra 160 boatails would turn inside out and loose their cores shooting big does in Wis. And that was at 100 yds . Not nocking Sierra at all ,it was the speed the bullet couldn't manage. Winchester WMRis your fastest powder,next is Imr 7828 and then H1,000 all good stuff . Have fun Cheers !!!.😆🥳
I really really hope that the Winchester WMR works since I have so much of it.
The other guys I have talked to have had good luck with Nosler BT's and Accubonds.

Hey everyone don't forget there a 7 STW section just to discuss this great round on our Forum . It's filled to the gills with overwhelming knowledge and glowing reports from barrels to powder ,primers to actions you name it it's there . Cheers