Weaver scope adjustment amounts?

Mysticplayer

Anyone know how much elevation adjustment there is in the Weaver V16, V24, T24 and T36 scopes?

Any thoughts on quality of adjustment and optics?

Jerry

my V16 says 1 click=1/4" 100 yds on the turret.
It seems to track well, but I don't know about repeatability, its on a 17 HM2 and never played with it much. Optically its about on par with the lower end loopy's and the burris FFII's
JS

If you run the adjustements up 4 clks at a time that is 1 minute keep going a minute a time untill the scope tops out.keep track of how many mimutes you came up so you can return to the orignal zero.I have one on a Hornet and a 17 HMR. the scope works good on the Hornet to 300yds. If you need more elevation you can use Burris Signature rings with the offset inserts to gain about 20 minutes of elevation.
Old Bear

Thanks for the responses but I want to know how much the adjustment range is? How many minutes of total elevation adjustment in the scope?

Said in another way, How many revolutions can you spin the knob and how many mins or clicks per revolution?

Thanks,

Jerry

Jerry,

Below are the total adjustments.

T36 60" windage/ 60" elevation
T24 "" ""
V24 35" windage/ 35" elevation
V16 50" windage/ 50" elevation

Hope this helps you out.

Jon, thanks that is exactly what I was looking for. Pity, this info is not on their website.

Any thoughts on the optics in these scopes? Mechanicals for constant adjustments? How do you think they compare to the Elite 4200 target scopes?

Will check your site for pricing.

Jerry

The optics in the Weaver's are very nice, but I personally believe the Elite 4200 has better optics. Durability and consistency is very good in the Weaver.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.