• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby New & Reloaded Ammo

MW204

I have several boxes of loaded ammo, 3 boxes of Weatherby 300 Mag, which looks to be 2-full boxes of factory bullet and 1 partial box.

I have 1 partial box of Weatherby 240 Mag, which looks to be factory bullets.

I have 2-boxes of Remington 7mm Ultra Mag, all these bullets appear to be reloads, which if I needed the brass and some bullets great, but since I NO IDEA who loaded these, when they were loaded, or what they're loaded with I'd pull the bullet for the brass and bullets, but there is NO WAY I would fire these rounds.

I bought a box full of bullets, primers, etc... around 10 years or so and they were all in the box so I do not know anything about them other than that. If I bought any of them it'd be for the brass and bullets, which if I were you I'd pull the bullets and dispose of the powder and primers in them.

With that said I am looking for a box or two of Sierra 30 cal 165gr BTHP GK.

If you're interested you pay your shipping and if we trade I'll pay my shipping.
Weatherly 3001 open box.jpg

Attachments

• Weatherly 240.jpg
    Weatherly 240.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Weatherly 240a.jpg
    Weatherly 240a.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Weatherly 300a.jpg
    Weatherly 300a.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Weatherly 300b.jpg
    Weatherly 300b.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Weatherly 300b1.jpg
    Weatherly 300b1.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Weatherly 3001.jpg
    Weatherly 3001.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Remington 7mm Ultra Mag 2 boxes.jpg
    Remington 7mm Ultra Mag 2 boxes.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Remington 7mm Ultra Mag.jpg
    Remington 7mm Ultra Mag.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Remington 7mm Ultra Mag1.jpg
    Remington 7mm Ultra Mag1.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

there aren't special charges for ammo ground shipped but you do have to attach the special label... used to say orm-d on it... now it's blank... also has to go to a main hub, not a "mailboxes" type of place...

There is not a "Hazmat Charge" on shipping ammo. I have sent dozens of packages with loaded ammo through UPS. Regular shipping charge. Just have to put a 4" Black Diamond on the package. Also have taken to local UPS store with no problem. I have seen other members on LRH say that their local UPS store would not take. I live in GA and had taken to (4) local UPS stores with no problem.

I'd be interested in buying the 300 wby and 240 wby bullets
I've already have a buyer for the 240 but I still have all the W 300.
What I'd like for ammo is some Sierra 30 cal 165gr BTHP GK or Nosler 150gr or 180gr Ballistic Tip bullets if you have any.
If not I can ship you the ammo along with the cost of shipping. Once you receive the ammo if you would refund the shipping cost. I do not own a Weatherby nor do I plan on buying one so I have no need for it, but I do have a need for the bullets I mentioned.
Mark

You replied back first so they're yours.
Send me your address and early next week I'll ship them to you.
I hope the other guy will me the 60 bullets he has.

I have several boxes of loaded ammo, 3 boxes of Weatherby 300 Mag, which looks to be 2-full boxes of factory bullet and 1 partial box.

I have 1 partial box of Weatherby 240 Mag, which looks to be factory bullets.

I have 2-boxes of Remington 7mm Ultra Mag, all these bullets appear to be reloads, which if I needed the brass and some bullets great, but since I NO IDEA who loaded these, when they were loaded, or what they're loaded with I'd pull the bullet for the brass and bullets, but there is NO WAY I would fire these rounds.

I bought a box full of bullets, primers, etc... around 10 years or so and they were all in the box so I do not know anything about them other than that. If I bought any of them it'd be for the brass and bullets, which if I were you I'd pull the bullets and dispose of the powder and primers in them.

With that said I am looking for a box or two of Sierra 30 cal 165gr BTHP GK.

If you're interested you pay your shipping and if we trade I'll pay my shipping. View attachment 306911
If they were not so costly I would have got the Weatherby just for collection of cartridges I have. Never to shoot, just foe show.
I should have got them for my collection!