Way in or way out ?

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to commend you, Jimm, and you, abinok, for your Christian signatures.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! Didn't you like mine?

I thought it was kinda catchy.

-----------------

Job 10:1 "I loathe my very life; therefore I will give free reign to my complaint and speak out in the bitterness of my soul."

4ked,

Of course. I'm sorry I missed it the first time around. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Some great guys around here, that's for sure.

I've been saved for 9 years now. Life is much better His way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dan

Of course way in CAN be a screamer but not always. Was talking with Randy Robinett yesterday about his new 6mm 108 and a guy in Montana was testing them and has shot four 2.5" groups back to back at 1000. That is screamer by anyones definition and if in comp would have broken the PA association records by 1.5". He was seating them about .040 in. He called randy and bought every 108 he had in stock.

As for not having four nodes. Yes I am shooting my comp guns in custom actions with loads which are above the normal in the books and yes I have tuned to the lower ones and the higher and they are not false. Just because OCW cannot find them with the 6-8 normal intervals they use does not mean they do not exist.

BH

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.