Wats the best RF Bino out there

I just spent five days in Utah looking for an elk. Used my Geovids (purchased 10 years ago), 10X, heavy and the response time to show distance wasn't as rapid as my Sig range finder. Glasses are heavy. My preference would be lighter glasses and the Sig range finder. Just my thoughts on the subject.

I used the Zeiss 10x42 RF's for 2 years. Loved them. I think the Leica 3200.com has a little better glass though.

Recently switched my whole system to 12X NL pures and the BR4 range finder.

There's a new player in town that may be worth a look. I have an Astra Optix 2400 Rangefinder that is extremely good for the price. I gave away my Leicas after using this for a while. Now they've come out with a 10x42 Bino with LRF capability for LESS THAN $500! For those with an ample budget, Geovids and Swaro's may remain the choice but for someone with a more modest budget, these just may be the ticket. If they are anything like the rangefinder, they will be much better than the low price would indicate. Love the Astra Optix 2400 rangefinder so, I think I'll give em a shot. Amazon product ASIN B0992TW1J9

I own both the Leica 3200 and the latest Zeiss. If someone says the Leica over the Ziess, then they haven't spent time behind or own both. Sure, one is "better" than the other in certain fields, but the looking at the overall, it
definitely goes to the Zeiss.

Recent Posts