• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WARNING!!! SCAM IN HARRISBURG PA Anyone from that area please contact me, maybe you can help.

Mxracer532

Im in the middle of getting scammed by a guy that claims to be Joseph Price that lives off Walnut St in Harrisburg PA. I have a Postal service Mo due to arrive at his address Sat but with any luck the Harrisburg Postal service will intercept it and return to sender. They sad they will and it wont get sent to that address since i let them know the situation and asked for the letter to be intercepted.
This rifle was listed on Armslist so watch out and PLEASE IFANYONE LIVE CLOSE BY AND COULD CHECK THE ADDRESS FOR ME I WOULD BE GREATLY APPREICIATED.

Re: WARNING!!! SCAM IN HARRISBURG PA Anyone from that area please contact me, maybe you can hel

There's a profile on Facebook for a matching name and city,state!
If you can check it out, look him up! Not sure if it's the same looser but this guy doesn't seem like he would be into firearms.
Hope everything works out, thought I'd do a little pi work for ya! Could be total different person or this guys ID has been stolen and a scammer is using his info?!

Re: WARNING!!! SCAM IN HARRISBURG PA Anyone from that area please contact me, maybe you can hel

There's a profile on Facebook for a matching name and city,state!
If you can check it out, look him up! Not sure if it's the same looser but this guy doesn't seem like he would be into firearms.
Hope everything works out, thought I'd do a little pi work for ya! Could be total different person or this guys ID has been stolen and a scammer is using his info?!

I also seen this guy on FB I tried contacting him to let him know his identity was being used. Apon talking to the supposed Joseph price I knew this guy was not the guy I was dealing with as the Joseoh price I had talked to had a VERY strong middle eastern accent. (Definately not this guy, but maybe he is involved in a way??)

Give me the complete address, and details of the transaction.

Give me the complete address, and details of the transaction.

Thank you!!!!

The guys supposed name is and address is;
Joseph Price
3716 Walnut Street apt 1a
Harrisburg, PA 17109

From what i gathered off of google maps is te location is Harrisburgs Finest Auto Sales and it has some apartments in the back?

I will pm you my cell. All the details are alot to type on a phone.

Have you got any information on him yet Joel? If you need any help or need anything let me know. MXracer, I am also in the Harrisburg area if you need anything shoot me a PM

Thanks Nate, i got the MO back today after getting lucky and having it intercepted by usps. Of course the scammer wouldnt meet up with Joel to do a face to face transaction. GO FIGURE!

Wow, that's lucky, glad you got it back. Do you have a link to the bogus ad on Armslist ?

No i dont, last i tried to find it it was gone.

Have you got any information on him yet Joel? If you need any help or need anything let me know. MXracer, I am also in the Harrisburg area if you need anything shoot me a PM

After MXracer had the postal service intercept his money order, we tried to get this tool to meet up with me for a face to face transaction, but unfortunately, he didn't have the balls to.
Would have been a good time, for me.

Nate, I have a prototype of our action at the house if you want to take a look at it...

After MXracer had the postal service intercept his money order, we tried to get this fool to meet up with me for a face to face transaction, but unfortunately, he didn't have the balls to.

Respect you a lot for the effort you put out to help a member being scammed.

Agree 100%! Glad it worked out and you got your money back!

After MXracer had the postal service intercept his money order, we tried to get this tool to meet up with me for a face to face transaction, but unfortunately, he didn't have the balls to.

Nate, I have a prototype of our action at the house if you want to take a look at it...

Good job Mr. Russo! Glad the *** didn't get the money. I would be interested in seeing your new action if you have literature on it yet.