• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mr brubake, theodore,please contact me at your earliest convenience thank you 1-631-5

travelhunter

I saw the check clear on 1/21 i have yet to receive the gun please supply shipping details or if you have changed your mind kindly refund money
thank you johnny 1-631-579-2323

Re: Mr brubake, theodore,please contact me at your earliest convenience thank you 1-6

ttt

Re: Mr brubake, theodore,please contact me at your earliest convenience thank you 1-6

I really hope you didn't get taken for a ride, I have had such great dealings with people on here. I hope it's just a mistake or something, and it is already shipped.

i hope not but it will be what it will be.
i don't think this guy is trying to beat me for what is a small sum of money

ttt

I've been waiting 10 days for something to arrive that I even have the tracking # for.

If I didn't have tracking # I'd be very upset & believe I'd been taken too!!

It was only an $50 item, so I wouldn't have had a heart attack or anything.

Hopefully all this cold/snowy weather is messing your delivery up like it did mine!!!

from your lips to gods ears....i would have hoped for at least some acknowledgement

I'd give few more days. But in the meantime I would do some investigating of my own. Always start with Facebook and see if the dude is on it. Next step call the ATF, I've had to do this. I had my gun super fast. Sounds harsh but don't feel bad for a dirt ball.

Just hope it's cause the weather or some other real reason. Good luck

Good to hear. :)