Wanted H1000 powder

I had a notification from Midsouth that 8208xbr was in stock, logged in and see it is out of stock.
I have had the same experience quite a bit. I found an item I had been watching back in stock at Brownells. They said there were only 3 in stock so I snapped it up. A couple of days later I got a "Back in stock" notification. When I checked it out, they were out of stock. I don't depend on those notifications anymore.

I keep getting powder available from MidSouth on H4350. Go the wed site and no Powder nor do I show it on my wish list.

Last edited:
Thats a good snag Seabeeken,haven't seen 8208xbr in several years now.
I did snag 1 pound of H1000 from Sportsmans Wharehouse.They said it was the first H1000 in several years and could only get 1 pound per person.It all went in 30 minutes.
Let me guess- Helena. I was in there a few weeks ago and they said they got like 2lbs a few weeks ago and they disappeared in minutes, lol.

You got it Montana'eer.
Powder is showing up every now and then on the web.Midwayusa sent an email saying Hodgen Hybrid 100 was in stock so I ordered 2 pounds.
I called a friend right away and told him and he tried right away and SOLD OUT!That was fast.
I check every day and still miss deals.Crazy

You got it Montana'eer.
Powder is showing up every now and then on the web.Midwayusa sent an email saying Hodgen Hybrid 100 was in stock so I ordered 2 pounds.
I called a friend right away and told him and he tried right away and SOLD OUT!That was fast.
I check every day and still miss deals.Crazy

Well good for you! I'm good with H1000. I got a fresh 8lb'er sitting on the shelf. One thing I noticed- this new batch I got is 100fps slower than my old batch. I was shocked.