• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wanted .44 and 6.5 bullets

Even Rimrock!!! The exact same cast bullet used in Buffalo Bores loadings are considerably more reasonable than your neighbor sometimes. Here is a 185 grain 44 HP that would be perfecdt for self defense. Roughly 120 for 1000. In stock.

.44 185 gr. SWC-HP FB (BHN 12) This is a custom bullet that Buffalo Bore Co. uses. 6 Boxes fit in a USPS flat rate box

Last edited:
Sir,

This is what youre getting from me for 85.00 Shipped. You made it to your late 70s for a reason. We all pray to get there one day. If anyone else attempts to take advantage of you Im going to report them to Len myself. One gentlemen will get reported anyway. This is my way of balancing things back out for you.

Set of Carbide dies Factory Crimp Die and a Collett crimp die. If you ever need any assistance navigating the site or ANYTHING. Dont hesitate. Reach out to me.

JB
IMG_5687.jpg

Sir,

This is what youre getting from me for 85.00 Shipped. You made it to your late 70s for a reason. We all pray to get there one day. If anyone else attempts to take advantage of you Im going to report them to Len myself. One gentlemen will get reported anyway. This is my way of balancing things back out for you.

Set of Carbide dies Factory Crimp Die and a Collett crimp die. If you ever need any assistance navigating the site or ANYTHING. Dont hesitate. Reach out to me.

JBView attachment 255543
My Hat is off to you Sir

Even the TOP SHELF of a company like Rimrock is only 20.00 per 100 and they are in stock.

I buy from Rimrock all of the time. Something that I found is there are different prices for the same bullets, just the Brinnel is different. They are a great company to do business with. If you call, and......yes an actual person will answer the phone, tell the guy (cannot remember his name) what you are planning to do with his cast bullets and he will tell you which bullets to purchase for your specific application. From what I can determine there are two price ranges of bullets depending on the application. I am shooting their 10mm hardcast bullets in my Glock 20 without any issues whatsoever.

Hello Julian,
I amazed. Your package came today already. The bullets are obviously as good as can be gotten.

My God! all these dies (4) and please realize I have never loaded a cast bullet in a straight walled case in my life !
I will be busy tomorrow, but after that pick a time and we can get into a long phone session since there obviously is a lot to learn about cast bullet specs, loading, what to expect etc. I may have over 50 sets of dies, but they are all for bottle necked cartridges.
Oh, I did find your address, so will be sending you a check today.
Thanks again,
Gene

Hello to Everyone who contributed to reducing my ignorance about cast bullets, loading, etc. for straightwalled cases. Thanks so much for all your input, and I appreciated all of it. I look forward to learning about this facet of reloading, after getting into this activity in 1963. Roaming the Rockies with my model 29, 4 inch revolver with loads to be developed this Spring-Summer is a very appealing aspect I look forward to.
Thanks so much,
Wildcat Westerner