• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WANTED Norma 6.5 bullets and 6.5x55 brass

trappererick

Looking for Norma Vulkans, or Oryx 6.5 caliber bullets. Also want some 6.5x55 brass and a set of dies. Drop me a PM if you have any you would like to sell.

Thanks

Hi:
I have approximately 100 each of Winchester and Remington new unprimed 6.5x55 brass.
If interested send me am email.

not exactly what your looking for but I've got an partial box of Norma factory ammo (17 total). Box is actually labeled "SIX-FIVE NORMA". I think they are pretty old ....box says "Made By Norma PROJEKTILFABRIK, AMOTFORS, SWEDEN
6.5x55 139 gr SPPBT

12 of them are for sure original with the stamped Norma primers- Norma brass and bullets are lighter colored...a little silverish colored

5 look like unfired factory cartridges but from a different (newer) lot - Norma brass but a little different head stamp than the ones above, primers do not have the little "NP" stamp on the primers, bullets are a soft point just like those above but are more copper colored

not sure what they are worth, if you want them, make me an offer

I have 100 rounds of brand new lapua brass I will sale for 75.00 shipped to most anywhere in the U.S

Recent Posts