SOLD/EXPIRED WANTED Norma 6.5 bullets and 6.5x55 brass

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by trappererick, Aug 9, 2013.

1. trappererick

trappererick Active Member

Looking for Norma Vulkans, or Oryx 6.5 caliber bullets. Also want some 6.5x55 brass and a set of dies. Drop me a PM if you have any you would like to sell.

Thanks

2. N10sivern

N10sivern Well-Known Member

I have a little over 100 pieces of PRVI once fired 6.5x55 brass if you are interested

3. sjc

sjc Member

Hi:
    I have approximately 100 each of Winchester and Remington new unprimed 6.5x55 brass.
    If interested send me am email.

4. jlvandersnick

jlvandersnick Well-Known Member

not exactly what your looking for but I've got an partial box of Norma factory ammo (17 total). Box is actually labeled "SIX-FIVE NORMA". I think they are pretty old ....box says "Made By Norma PROJEKTILFABRIK, AMOTFORS, SWEDEN
    6.5x55 139 gr SPPBT

12 of them are for sure original with the stamped Norma primers- Norma brass and bullets are lighter colored...a little silverish colored

5 look like unfired factory cartridges but from a different (newer) lot - Norma brass but a little different head stamp than the ones above, primers do not have the little "NP" stamp on the primers, bullets are a soft point just like those above but are more copper colored

not sure what they are worth, if you want them, make me an offer

5. Bkknupp

Bkknupp Well-Known Member

I have 100 rounds of brand new lapua brass I will sale for 75.00 shipped to most anywhere in the U.S