• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

44 SPL/44 MAGNUM - Die Set and Cast Performance Bullets

High Country

Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Set - 44 SPL/44 - Includes Shellholder #30 (not pictured)
$40

Cast Performance Bullet Company - LBT Style Heat Treated Solids
.44/300gr WFNGC .430 100 Count Bullets
$35

Prices include shipping (USA only), Would prefer to sell together so I can use a flat rate box as those bullets are heavy! : )

44MAG_HORNADYDIE1.jpg
44MAG_HORNADYDIE2.jpg
44MAG300_1.jpg
44MAG300_2.jpg

got a pic of that bullet? any idea of the hardness?
Here is the info I could find. A box of those bullets is well over 5lbs!

Cast Performance Wide Flat Nose Gas Check bullets are cast from virgin alloy and produced in extremely precise and consistent LBT style molds. Heat-treated to a Brinnel hardness of 18-21, prevents fragmentation on even the toughest hide and bone. Cast Performance Bullets are known to not lead your bore and feature a specialized lube allowing bullets to be shot at high velocities.
The special lube process used by Cast Performance produces a clear, dry lube, which is barely noticeable on the bullets. This lube is a better tinning agent than any lube previously used on these cast bullets and produces less leading in the barrel. This allows you to spend more time shooting and less time cleaning your gun. The consistency of the lube also creates less mess at the reloading bench.

Bullet.jpg

I found a bucket of mixed 44mag and 44special once fired brass I'll add to the mix for another $10. I will count it up if needed.