Want to buy 7mm win mag brass

I haven't seen any new Winchester brass for the 7 Rem mag in years. This explanation from Midway sums it up:

''This product is only manufactured periodically, often on inconsistent intervals. Please use our "Notify Me" feature to receive an email alert as soon as the product arrives.''

Best you can do is try to find a private sale on Gunbroker or similar site. If I were going to once again own a 7 Rem mag I would use Norma brass. At least it is available and is of good quality.

Why should Remington and Winchester offer brass in this time of high demand when loaded ammo will yield them a much higher profit?

I used to load exclusively with W-W brass. I have bought W-W 7MM Rem Mag brass within the past year. I won't buy W-W brass again. It's quality control does not exist.

I bought a hundred of Norma brass. It was worth the extra $$$. And a hundred ought to last a long time.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.