where to buy 300 win mag brass??

Elkwonder

I have a new 300 win mag on its way to me and want to start reloading for it. Where is the best place to get some good brass? I can't find any norma in stock anywhere and hate to pay $75.00 for 50 nosler cases, because it seems most don't care for the nosler cases. Every body has the hornady cases in stock, but all the reviews are bad for them as well. I found Privi Partisian cases for $35.00 for fifty and it seem like they get better reviews than nosler and hornady......what gives? I need a little help here on what to get. I just need fifty cases to get me through till norma makes their next run and then I will buy a couple hundred cases of the norma and be done with it. Thanks

In the 300 WM, Norma and Nosler are one and the same. Don't be afraid of Nosler. It's great brass and it's available.

I have Hornady with Bergers for my 300 WM for hunting and seems to shoot fine. Under 1" at 100 anyway.

I've had good experiences with the Nosler brass.

Be aware that the Norma brass can come in a lightweight version or heavyweight version. I didn't realize that until recently. If you look at their website for reloading the 300 WM it has two different tables depending on what weight Norma brass you have.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.