• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

VXII 6x-18-40

fmuguira

Fine Duplex, Adj Objective and target turrets. I bought new and it's only ever been mounted on one gun; that with Burris Signature rings. (Inserts)

Not a mark on it, perfect condition. Have more scopes than guns so would like to sell before I get 'ideas'.

$350 TYD, insured and all original papers, manual, box, etc.

Putting on multiple sites so first I ll take it based on time prevails. This guy is LNIB.

USMO or personal check. Don't have PayPal.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3821.JPG
    IMG_3821.JPG
    584.2 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_3822.JPG
    IMG_3822.JPG
    440.6 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_3823.JPG
    IMG_3823.JPG
    465.7 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_3824.JPG
    IMG_3824.JPG
    627.2 KB · Views: 153
Well Gentlemen this scope is available again. Person didn't follow through on purchase nor would he respond to my PMs. I ve given plenty of time and thus want to move ahead to secure a buyer.

This scope is in excellent condition and will be a great buy for anyone wanting a quality scope in the 6-18x magnification range.

Want to add that there's an extra custom elevation turret for a 22-250 that will be included; forgot that detail in my original ad .... lol

Thx for looking.

I'll take it. I haven't been on here in quite a while. I've forgot or they've changed the pm process. I'll post my number if I can't figure it out.