Vortex Viper 4x16x50mm HS LR scope.

204_ruger

I been looking at one a little. Looking for a scope to shoot steel out to 500 to 600 yds. Plus use it for hunting too. The scope will go on a new Browning. A Xbolt Hells Canyon Speed Long Range 280AI rifle. Planning on going next spring. To go bear hunting out west. I been looking at Leupold VX HD 5 3X15x44MM. Fount a good deal on one. But some of the issues people are having with them. Planning on getting a new rangefinder to use with the scope I get. I also put a 20 MOA scope base on my gun.

I bought 2 of these several years back, a couple buddies own them now. They seemed like a good scope for the $375 I paid for them then, today's street price of over $600…nope! One is currently at Vortex for failure to hold zero, and it's probably been used under 20 times. Don't know your budget or what you're really looking for in a scope, but the Strike Eagle has more features and better glass. I know a couple guys that got these as an entry scope for local PRS competition and they have been going strong for over a year.
A good friend of mine recently bought a new 3-15 VX5HD on sale for $800, and I thought it was gonna be a winner (for the price)…nope! The windage knob, the whole dang thing (stem and all), fell off when trying to zero it.🤬
I see you're in Arkansas, sent you a pm.