Vortex Fury warranty

Ross1147

So first time trying to use their warranty. I had a pair of the original Fury HDs I purchased a couple years ago. I have always had issues with the diopters moving and I thought it was because I was using a smaller case. So I swapped bino cases this year and it didn't help at all. I would adjust the diopter for both eyes and I could sit and watch the diopters turn to full + on their own. To use them I had to set the diopter then hold it while glassing.

Last week I finally decided to send them in. Got an email Monday my binos were on their way back to me. Opened the box today and there's a brand new pair of Fury HD 5000s! That's a win, used the old style for a few hunting seasons, send them in and I get an updated new model. Can't beat that! Super impressed with their custom service, not sure it could get better than that!

Attachments

• A72ACD84-2D2D-4423-B61D-CE40BE1B1901.jpeg
    A72ACD84-2D2D-4423-B61D-CE40BE1B1901.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 71
I had a new Ranger 1800 rangefinder last year that wouldn't range large reflective surfaces past 1000 yards. Sent it in to them and in no time, they sent me a brand new one. They attached a note saying they couldn't duplicate my issue I was having with them, but here's a new one that should be working as advertised. Vortex has my business from here on out.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.