Veterans Day 2023

C-130 Dude

To all my fellow brothers and sisters:

We remember this day to celebrate our service and sacrifices to this country. The individuals that stepped up to put their lives in the hands of others.

Military duty is the most solemn choice you ever made. It is a call to duty. To defend what we hold dear. To protect our land, family, and friends. Our very way of life.

It is the most expensive check you will ever write. A blank check payable to the United States of America for up to and including, ones life.

Always remember, and never forget.

We remember this day to celebrate our service and sacrifices to this country. The individuals that stepped up to put their lives in the hands of others.

Military duty is the most solemn choice you ever made. It is a call to duty. To defend what we hold dear. To protect our land, family, and friends. Our very way of life.

It is the most expensive check you will ever write. A blank check payable to the United States of America for up to and including, ones life.

Amen brother

Semper Fi!!!!!!!

Well said brother

I retired last month…best decision I ever made.😂😂😂
Thank you to all my fellow Vets!
Thank you for your service. And to all my brother and sister vets
A Few Good Men Thank You GIF by Animanias