Velocity-Looking for Insight

try one .030 off the lands with the same load, was it throated for 210's? how much bullet is in the case? extending the throat will help, gives you the option of more jump with more powder capacity.
RR

I totally agree on accuracy as the driving force over speed. I am just trying to have both and was looking for experiences of others. This site has so much knowledge was sure others had been down this road.

The rifle was throated for the 210 Bergers and is perfect for bullet depth in case neck. Actually have some case capacity left with this set up. Also outside neck is .340 on fired round giving good neck tension.

Varmint Hunter made my point and I am going to get some US869 a try. Sounds like this has worked for others also reading thru forums.

When I was deciding on caliber for this build I almost went .338 lupua, but decided on a fast RUM instead. Sure wish Lupua made RUM brass

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts