vectronix rangefinder Terrapin

The Sworo has a beam divergence of 2x4mils. If the Sworo is outperforming the TERRIPIN in any shape or form, you have a defective TERRIPIN. The Sworos are not in the same class.

I had my Terrapin on a Manfrotto tripod with a Manfrotto pistol grip and was achieving ranges of 4700 yards. Ideal conditions just at dusk. Took a hasty pic when I hit 3801 yards, but forgot to take one at 4700. The key is the solid rest like Broz suggests...

Maybe you had it upside down and it actually said 1083.................:D
One of my shooting buddies kept complaining that his leica was not working kept saying the reading was "E85." I told him to try it again and he kept saying that all it would read was "E85" and them I looked and he had it upside down. The actual distance to the chuck was 583. He is known as and he always will be E85......

Randy

Randy,

If you or your neighbors need help with rockchucks this spring I can bring my Terrapin over and see if we can get it to read right :D.

Nathan

Randy,

If you or your neighbors need help with rockchucks this spring I can bring my Terrapin over and see if we can get it to read right :D.

Nathan

Nathan, it is always the first week of June. We have several places that we can shoot out to 2000 although we ain't hit one yet at that distance. We figure we got about $5000 worth of lead on one hillside.................

Remind me when it gets closer but sure, you can come up and waste some money too!

Randy

Attachments

• joel.jpg
    joel.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 71
Where can i purchase one. My leica 1600 is decent but has some serious ranging issues if im not try to pick out the yankee stadium at 1000 yards. Or if its snowing or raining. Also i would like to stay in the 1500$ range maybe 2000$. Also i looked for these vectronix and could not find prices.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.