• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Utah reloading components exchange

Never a waste when people benefit.. Thanks for starting the thread.. I have family in Utah and will be glad to trade with any of you.. My wife will be coming to the Provo area next week.. I have a 8lb of R 26 I would like to trade for Primers cci 250 , Fed 215 m or brass and bullets for 6.5 creedmoore.. Pm me directly if you have any interest Thanks.. And thanks again for the thread.
I'm down in st George but my gf has some 6.5 for sale 3 and 1/2 boxes I think

I have 3 lbs of Reloder 15, 3 lbs of TAC and a pound of Accurate 2495. Also have several bricks of Federal 215M primers and a brick of Federal 215 large rifle magnum primers. I am looking for Reloder -26. Accurate 2495.jpgPrimers.jpgRL-15.jpgTAC Powder.jpg

I have an unopened box of 500 112 Match Burners that I would like to trade for 6.5 140 Eldm's or similar.

I have:
5 lbs of Rl33
6 lbs of Rl22
3 lbs of IMR 8133
That I would like to trade
Interested in N570, Rl26, Accurate Magpro, maybe large rifle or large rifle mag primers.

I'm in northern Utah, Logan area.
Turbo800 you still have RL22? i will trade a 1000 primers for a pound of powder

I have a nearly full 8lb of RL22 if someone needs more of that. Doesn't fit in my current stable of needs so if someone can use it. It is a few years old but seem perfectly fresh and has been stored cool, dark, dry, temp controlled.

Lookiing for reloder 26 and H1000. Have a bunch of RL33 I can trade. Also have CCI 200 Large rifle and willing to trade for CCI 250 Large rifle magnum. Live in Utah county.

Last edited:
Lookiing for reloader 26 and H1000. Have a bunch of RL33 I can trade. Also have CCI 200 Large rifle and willing to trade for CCI 250 Large rifle magnum. Live in Utah county.

I have a bunch of CCI250 Large Rifle Magnum I would trade maybe 4-5k. I have RL26 but at this point it would have to be something pretty special to pry it away. I already have RL33 and VV570.

I could use 209 shotshell, small pistol and maybe small rifle primers. I would also be interested in some Federal LR match

I could use IMR SR7625, Accurate 2520 & possibly Hybrid 100V, Varget, I'll have to see if there are any others.

I am in Hyde Park, by Logan but get that way occasionally.

Last edited: