• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Utah reloading components exchange

Tidus56

Many other states have made threads like this for reloading components swaps so I figured I would start one for Utah.
I am not really in need of anything but I have some federal mag primers I would swap someone for some 6.5 107 TMK or just other types of primers small rifle mags for example. Hopefully this will help someone find something they need here locally.

Nice Work!
I have a mostly full box of 6.5 ELD 130 gr Bullets I can trade. SLC area.

Looking for a LB or 2 of Super Performance, 4000-MR, RL 23, I have other items too trade for this powder if you have any.

Last edited:
I have:
5 lbs of Rl33
6 lbs of Rl22
3 lbs of IMR 8133
That I would like to trade
Interested in N570, Rl26, Accurate Magpro, maybe large rifle or large rifle mag primers.

I'm in northern Utah, Logan area.

Nice Work!
I have a mostly full box of 6.5 ELD 130 gr Bullets I can trade. SLC area.

Looking for a LB or 2 of Super Performance, 4000-MR, RL 23, I have other items too trade for this powder if you have any.
I saw some 4000 MR for sale at gunnies two days ago. I will check and see if they still have it.

I have:
5 lbs of Rl33
6 lbs of Rl22
3 lbs of IMR 8133
That I would like to trade
Interested in N570, Rl26, Accurate Magpro, maybe large rifle or large rifle mag primers.

I'm in northern Utah, Logan area.
hey turbo800 im in west jordan i would be interested in the rl 22 i have some large rifle and large rifle mags

hey turbo800 im in west jordan i would be interested in the rl 22 i have some large rifle and large rifle mags
What do you have in mind as far as quantities. Pre crazyness a lb of pounder was similar price as a brick of primers.

Ok, let me know what you need in return$ Or I'll see what else I have. Not parting with my little stack of primers.
I do have a lot of bullets! Even .416 if you have an elephant gun.

Recent Posts