USO bases - any good?

murf

Could someone tell me about USO's bases are they any good? I'm currently using nightforce rings and base on my rifle but need a good base for the wifes new Rem. 700 .243 (Valentines day present). Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe badger???

Murf

Cant answer your question, but your lucky...my wife threatened to shoot me if I gave her another firearm for Valentines. Luckily she didnt mention her Bday that comes up this month /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

They are very good bases but i believe they are to big and heavy for a hunting rifle if you are jumping out of planes with your rifle get them but if not dont worry about them. Contact Glen Seekins at seekins precision he makes very good scope mounts and bases i highly reccomend his products and would get him to also supply your rings. The cost of rings and bases from him will likley be under the cost of 1 US optics base.
Here is his email address
[email protected]
His handle on this site is heatseekins
also his website is seekinsprecision.com

Cheers Bill
Australia

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.