User having issues/Contact Us

BoomFlop

A friend created an account and it now shows him banned and it says he is "spam like".

I also tried using the Contact Us feature at the bottom of the page and it would not allow me to us that either. It says I have to wait 30 seconds and then just starts over again.

Can you please look into it please?

Thanks
Steve

I wanted to address another issue and have the same issue as @BoomFlop, the contact form counts down from 30 then starts over, can't send a question through "Contact Us". Please advise.
Thanks,
Ron

What if members can't send a PM? I sent a PM to you regarding account issues and got no reply. Also, your contact us link is broken. Is there another admin that we can contact?
Tested here, and it's working as expected. Please see the reply. Most users have issues with the classified posting, but aren't reading the rules and FAQ.

Tested here, and it's working as expected. Please see the reply. Most users have issues with the classified posting, but aren't reading the rules and FAQ.
Well I've tried the "Contact Us" link on your website and it throws me into a 30 second loop over and over and never lets me contact you that way. Perhaps you have "admin" rights that not everybody else has so it works fine for you. I'll post screenshots so you can see if you think I'm doing something that's causing the error.

Attachments

• A9B3E366-6955-4AFE-A0D5-1250B60F354C.jpeg
    A9B3E366-6955-4AFE-A0D5-1250B60F354C.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 72