Using website to contact a seller

wildcat westerner

Hello,
Thank you for this website. I am not as functional as I should be on the Internet. I have purchased several items via LRH and have been pleased with the results. Recently I purchased some Winchester .300 WSM brass froma fellow member in Texas. The brass was so enlarged that it would not even begin to fit in a shellholder .
I do not remember the mans name or the exact ad, other than it mentioned 50 .300 WSM cases for sale. This is all my fault, I should have been more thorough.
I wish to reach this individual and have no way of doing so. Could you help me to go through the process of finding that older ad and its author?
Thank you for your attention in this matter.
WW

Chris I used your site and replied directly to the seller's ad. The ad stated 50 pieces of Winchester .300 wsm brass for sale. Thank you for helping me with this. WE are not talking an extraordinary sum of money here, but plain simple integrity.

WW

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.