• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Used barrels for sale

huntinfool18

I have a few barrels that I got board with and now are just sitting around. All are off defiance action. These would work for Rem 700 with .250 recoil lug. Headspace will need to be checked

#1 fluted rock creek 8.7 twist 5R in 7mm rem mag. Shot great with everything I tried. 1/2 Moa or better. Has around 100rds fired. This chamber is slightly oversized in the web area so reloading fired brass is difficult. This is a rem sporter contour at 26" plus break. Bead blast finish $275 shipped

#2 fluted benchmark 9 twist 3 groove in 7mm rum. This barrel loved the Berger 180 vld. Has been proven sub half Moa to 1200yds. Has close to 250 rds fired. #4 contour at 26" plus break. Bead blast finish. $275 shipped

#3 fluted Douglas 8 twist in 264 win mag. One of the most consistent barrels I've had in a very long time. I shot the 129 ablr bullet at 3350( yes this it a top end usable load) I have shot many 4-5" groups at 1150 with this barrel. Killed an antelope and an elk with this rifle and load this year(watch best of the west to see these hunts) #4 contour at 26" plus break. Cerakote 2 tone tan and grey flutes. 160 rd count $275 shipped