• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 25-06 & 7 STW Sendero used barrels for sale

silverine

I have one used Sendero barrel for sale which I purchased from a member of this forum. I've had it for about a year and haven't done anything with it, so its up for sale.

SOLD The 25-06 Sendero barrel is the original style, 26" matte black. The guy I bought it from said it had been very accurate for him and fired only 60 times. He had re-barreled his rifle to 6.5-06 and sold me this barrel. I'll sell it for what I paid for it, which is $60.00 plus $10.00 shipping. SOLD

SOLD The 7mm STW barrel is a Remington factory chambered, stainless fluted barrel (not a re-chamber) with a vais-like muzzle break (I say Vais-like because I don't believe it is an actual Vais, however it looks to be extremely well done). The muzzle break shortened the overall length of the barrel slightly to 27" including the break. It had been fired around 150 times and I was told it provided the previous owner with good .5" accuracy. I recall the original owner was also re-barreling to a different caliber. Selling for what I paid: $140.00 plus $10.00 shipping. SOLD

Barrel in excellent shape inside and out. No dings, scratches, etc.

Last edited:
The 7 STW is a Remington factory chambered barrel in 7 STW. Not a re-chamber.