upgrading my binocs and three scope...Swarovski??

Elkwonder

I am getting ready to do a little spring cleaning. I am planning on downsizing the heard a little and upgrading all of my gear one last time before I get too old to enjoy this stuff.....lol

Anyways I am in need of a scope for my 6.5x55 Sweed which Im considering Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44 with 4w and ballistic turrets. This will be my main hunting gun

Next I need a scope for my 22-250 and was thinking the Z3 4-12x50 with 4W and ballistic turrets

Last scope I need is for a 35 Whelen, and was thinking of Z3 3-10x42 with standard plex

Binocs I was thinking Swarovski 10x42 EL

Does anyone know the best place to order these items to get some sort of a discount on multiple Items? Also what about the choices? Anything better out there for the money? Thanks in advance

Looks to me that your choices are excellent. I don't know about volume discounts but some of the site's sponsors may have discounts on demo models that for all intents and purposes are brand new. Good luck!

Don't know where you are. Sportoptics.com has every major brand (Swaroos,etc) , and offer free next day air shipping and no sales tax (if you have to pay tax). They also have a section called bargain bin that is supposed to be display models, but most are in unopened boxes.
There is one in Hammond, La. close to where I live, but with free next day air shipping doesn't really matter where you live.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.