trim length question

No, there's no indicator on it. There's also a lot of slop in the tool, I've measured pretty significant "feel seating" inconsistency with my PrimeWhere that's proved to me there's no way to seat accurately to a certain depth with this tool.

I use a CPS for things that matter, and the RCBS hand primers for things that don't. It's not that they're bad tools, certainly not every load needs a tuned primer seating depth, and they work great for what they are. Very easy way to knock out small batches very fast.

I really like the CPS, it does everything that it promised it would do. But I know it's expensive - I'll fully admit that the single biggest reason I bought a CPS was because it's bench mounted and has a big handle. Greg even sells a special 5" larger handle for people like me that don't have the hand strength to run a hand primer. K+M, FA, 21st Century, all of them make great tools, I just can't run them more than a dozen cases before I have to stop. Seems like a lot of other guys here (and competition shooters) make great loads with other tools, but my circumstances made the money easy to spend.
Thank you.I checked it out.Found out a friend of mine has one he does not use anymore.I used it on a few bullets.I went back to myFrankford Arsenal where I can check the seating depth on several times.I really like seating primers on my Forster Co-Ax Press .Ive not really been able tpo tell any difference shooting ones seated with it or my Frankford Arsenal. Thanks for the reply and help.