Trijicon Tenmile HX 3-18X50

Huntnful

Switching over to Mils and bought this scope to test it out. It'll be going on a 6.5PRC. Seems pretty legit for the price and from the info I've seen on it. Should have it in a few days. I'll let everyone know what I think. I got it in SFP since it was the cheapest, and only going on my backup rifle haha. I like the reticle in the SFP more also. Anyone already shooting one?

4DE2F456-E9CA-4B63-A3EB-F446285D149E.png

Switching over to Mils and bought this scope to test it out. It'll be going on a 6.5PRC. Seems pretty legit for the price and from the info I've seen on it. Should have it in a few days. I'll let everyone know what I think. I got it in SFP since it was the cheapest, and only going on my backup rifle haha. I like the reticle in the SFP more also. Anyone already shooting one?
Nice
Im looking hard at that same scope, I'm pretty much torn between it and the LRHS2.
Supposedly their durability is great, I see they even advertise drop testing them.
I can't find anything about the glass, do you know if its ED or not?
I'd love some feedback

I actually ended up switching out my order to a Mark 5 3.6-18. Sorry to let you guys down on the review, but I've got a thing for more compact scopes I guess 😂
Well thanks for the teaser😉
I had a mk5 3.6-18 it's a fantastic scope and shouldn't have sold it

Some very good reviews on YouTube. Good timing on this post. I was just reviewing them myself yesterday for an hour or better.
I spend hours just like you do haha. Watching reviews, doing google searches and what not. Glad to hear I'm not the only one lol. I was honestly looking forward to trying it, but I panicked and went with what I was familiar with. I've also grown to appreciate the more compact scopes and find myself constantly looking at scope length, as well as the other features.

I spend hours just like you do haha. Watching reviews, doing google searches and what not. Glad to hear I'm not the only one lol. I was honestly looking forward to trying it, but I panicked and went with what I was familiar with. I've also grown to appreciate the more compact scopes and find myself constantly looking at scope length, as well as the other features.
From everything I've read and viewed I think you've made a good choice. Let me know please.

I have that exact scope on my 22Creedmoor which is my main predator hunting rifle.
I have been using it for two years... since it was the introduced basically.
Glass is excellent turrets are good and it tracks fine and is a solid choice. My friends all run the Accupoints and they have a drop off in glass from looking at both side by side if that helps.
I like the covered windage as well.