Trijicon Tenmile 4.5-30X56 first impressions

I've got one of the Tenmile and due to buying their thermal optic have a free one on the way. So far I'm pleased with it and am waiting to use it more next to my Vortex Razor HD and Nightforce Benchrest.

I have the tenmile 4-24x50 sfp that I picked up for $800 from eurooptic and for the money it's a great optic very clear repeatable. I still like my Nx8 4-32x50 better except the illumination button, but it was also double the price. If someone was giving me either one of these I would take the NX8 but if buying it the Trijicon.
My favorite optic is the Bushnell elite tactical xrs3.

I really like my 3-18. It checked more boxes than any other for a mid-long range hunting scope. I'm thinking hard about another one.

I really like my 3-18. It checked more boxes than any other for a mid-long range hunting scope. I'm thinking hard about another one.
Yeah that 3-18X44 FFP model would be about perfect for a lightweight hunting rifle without a doubt. I've recently started weighing my rifles down a bit more for better stability and spotting impacts, so that's why I decided on the 4.5-30 model. But I'm sure the 3-18 is solid also!

A9806073-A4DD-45E2-9822-7781BDA1FBA2.jpeg

NX8 does have a smoother parallax. But other than that, if size and weight wasn't a main issue, I'd pick the trijicon for sure. For the size, weight and durability though, the NX8 is legit.

I've been looking at this scope and the Lrp s3 4-25x50. Can't make up my mind. I like the moa reticle on the Zeiss (no tree) and I like the overall size of the Zeiss (50mm and shorter) but i trust the Trijicon more I think and I like how it comes with everything. They both weigh about 36oz so that doesn't matter. I originally picked up a gen 3 razor for a new 338 lap imp but it's a boat anchor. So now I'm thinking about putting that on my rimX.

Recent Posts