Triggertech spring

I would think one would buy a Special version
I have 3 rifles that have the same trigger and if i can save $900 over a $5 spring like you can with a tikka I would rather do that and put that $900 towards a scope or another rifle. I love the tt diamond and will probably end up doing that. However, at some point somebody will make a spring for them that I promise.

Has anybody found a lighter spring for triggertech field trigger. The pull weight won't go below 2.5 pound.
I have 3 rifles that have the same trigger and if i can save $900 over a $5 spring like you can with a tikka I would rather do that and put that $900 towards a scope or another rifle. I love the tt diamond and will probably end up doing that. However, at some point somebody will make a spring for them that I promise.
Contact M-Carbo (https://www.mcarbo.com/tikka-t3-trigger-spring-kit.aspx) if they have something that might work for you. Good luck!

I tried to do this on the factory Triggertech that Weatherby installs which is also limited to 2.5# as the lowest pull weight. I even called Triggertech for hints or answers as to why the factory trigger has a 2.5 pound limit, but the other Triggertechs for Weatheby do not. TT told me to take it to a gunsmith to have it modified. That's a bad answer in many ways.

There are some TINY springs in there, and the trigger is a PITA to work on and reassemble. One of the tiny springs is lost for good after the 3rd or 4th time of flying out of the trigger.

I would just sell the trigger and buy a different TT model. That's what we're doing on Weatherbys. Or, the previous factory trigger was very easy to modify and get to 2#, so I have no qualms about retrofitting the previous design.

Unless the rifle came with that trigger and not happy with it. Purchase a new trigger for it in a lighter #.
I haven't found a better trigger, but wish they would produce in more actions. In Mauser 98's, Howa, Win. I haven't looked at what they are building presently. They for sure need to add to there lines of triggers.
I know I have at least 6-98 actions and my sons have a couple each. Over the years there been a lot of 98 actions been converted to other chambering. It was my go to action. I loved there safely for field rifles.