Trigger tech straight shoe vs curved

squeeeeze

Looking at ordering my first trigger tech or two. My question is what do you guys think of the straight shoe? I have 2 straight shoe triggers (different brands) on a couple AR's and really like them on the AR platform vs curved.

Curious how they are on a Rem 700. Want to make sure before I order them. A buddy said he had one on one of his Rem 700 rifles and sold it to get a curved one because he hated the straight. I have shorter hands and find myself reaching a bit at times on my current rifles if that matters. Looks like they may sit a bit further forward.

I have a straight Timney on my 700 and I love it. The curved trigger doesn't sit right, on my finger. The straight feels more ergonomic to me. Everyone is different though and it all depends on what you are more comfortable with.

I guess the curved would always be a safe bet. I personally don't care for the wide myself. Thanks for the input.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.