To our Moderators at LRH

Discussion in 'The Basics, Starting Out' started by robertjay53, Dec 22, 2004.

1. robertjay53

robertjay53 Well-Known Member

I wish to say thankyou so much for this web site. I have only been a member for a very short time and I couldn't have learned more if I had went to college /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    I have spent many an hour reading posts on every subject.
    Its like reading a good book and not wanting to put it down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    To Ian, Dave, and Len and all posters to this site I thankyou and wish you all the best over this Christmas Holiday and a happy New Year for 2005 Bob Percifield

2. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

Re: To our Moderators at LGH

You're welcome.

It's not the moderators so much, it's Len for making this site possible and for the good folks that post here...

Thanks again to you and all the other folks we have a good educational place.

3. robertjay53

robertjay53 Well-Known Member

ooops!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif its LRH not LGH /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Dave King

Dave King Well-Known Member

Fixed it for you... LRH

5. sakofan

sakofan Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I wish to say thankyou so much for this web site. I have only been a member for a very short time and I couldn't have learned more if I had went to college /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Its like reading a good book and not wanting to put it down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    To Ian, Dave, and Len and all posters to this site I thankyou and wish you all the best over this Christmas Holiday and a happy New Year for 2005 Bob Percifield

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel the same way. I have learned more practical information here than anywhere else ever!!

Optics, reloading, gunsmithing, hunting, ballistics, etc, etc...sakofan...I learned my first .300 RUM recipe here a long time ago. (sniff, sniff) 93.2 RL25, Fed. 215M primers, oal length 3.60, (sniff, sniff)..I'm going to cry!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks to Len, Dave, Ian and all the members here.

6. 4ked Horn

4ked Horn Writers Guild

[ QUOTE ]
    I wish to say thankyou so much for this web site. I have only been a member for a very short time and I couldn't have learned more if I had went to college
    Its like reading a good book and not wanting to put it down

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.

A number of years ago my friend Dave in Idaho turned me on to long range varminting and Varmint Hunters magazine. It was all great stuff but I had so many questions and the general tone of the mag was .25 and smaller. I shoot a .308.

More recently he informed me of this forum and low and behold I was able to ask my questions and get a quality response almost instantly. The best part is that these guys are shooting everything from the 17s to the heavy hitters at ranges from 100 yards to the next county.

This is my favorite web site. Thanks to everyone, new and old, this is my LR shooting home.

Merry Christmas all and Happy New Year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4ked Horn

7. demarpaint

demarpaint Well-Known Member

Thanks for a great board. Seasons Greetings and Best Wishes.

Frank D

8. Niet

Niet Member

I agre with everyone...I new in this hobby and I feel really confortable reading the articles from this big family (LRH).
    Thanks and Merry Xmas

9. Skinny Shooter

Skinny Shooter Well-Known Member

Dittos and Merry Christmas

10. marketello

marketello Well-Known Member

Ya, I would be a selfish jerk if I didn't speak up, Like the man said the learning curve is steep on this page. I appricate all the patience those in the know have shown to all the greenhorns here...Merry christmas.

11. marlow 243

marlow 243 Well-Known Member

Thanks you have helped me termendeslyand it just keeps getting better thanks marlow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif