To our Law Enforment brothers

LVJ76

We've had two officer involved shootings in as many days here.

Yesterday in a single incident a DEA SA was killed. Another SA and a Tucson PD officer were shot, thankfully both survived and will be ok. One suspect was killed and another detained. Over 50 units responded to the attack and their heroism saved the lives of the two wounded officers and prevented more casualties.

On today's incident only the suspect was shot, thankfully no officers were injured.

It seems that almost daily I read about an incident where LEO are attacked.

That said, I want to thank you for what you do for us every single day. Please watch you backs especially those of you that don't ride with a partner.

I pray for you and your safety, and for your families that worry for your safety as well. May God bless you and always be by your side.

Stay safe

Luis

Prayers for every LEO and their families, they have a thankless job.
Today they certainly are Thankless. No respect and no appreciation for what they do. By enlarge LEO are respected but those that disrespect them speak out about it and are the voice of hate. That's all we seem to hear. We don't hear the support like we hear the hatred and disrespect. I'm glad I'm retired today from the job. I still enjoyed doing my job when I retired so I have that. Today, I wouldn't be able to wait to retire if I was on the job. I've got a couple offers from the Feds US Marshals to transport for them a day a week or so. Thinking hard on it but likely will turn it down for many reasons.

I just can't believe what this world is coming to in such a short period of time,I also pray for LEO anywhere and everywhere.I have several LEO friends on this site (you know who you are)also my mother is retired from our local sheriffs department. as a kid I was always taught if you have a problem find a policeman and tell him I don't believe that is taught anymore

I just can't believe what this world is coming to in such a short period of time,I also pray for LEO anywhere and everywhere.I have several LEO friends on this site (you know who you are)also my mother is retired from our local sheriffs department. as a kid I was always taught if you have a problem find a policeman and tell him I don't believe that is taught anymore
Sad for sure. Pray for a turnaround. I fear we'll be waiting for at least 3 more years for it tho. Sad everything has to be politically motivated but unfortunately it is. I never thought about politics for a second in my career. Today, if something is upside down, there's a 99% chance it's political.

That said, I want to thank you for what you do for us every single day. Please watch you backs especially those of you that don't ride with a partner.

I pray for you and your safety, and for your families that worry for your safety as well. May God bless you and always be by your side.
Thank you for the kind words, brother(s). It's the 'little things' like this that help to give us LE guys the fuel we desperately need (now more than ever) just to get through a shift sometimes. I'll be starting mine today in about an hour and a half.

01F329B0-49C7-4038-9404-C177B5762CD8.jpeg

Last edited:
Just know if I have to I will gladly have your back under ANY circumstance. My wife knows and understands I will stand with you. I carry 90% of time unless my destination prohibits citizens but allows criminals. Understand that the social media is the pipeline of anti constitutionalist propaganda BUT mainstream AMERICA still recognizes and appreciates your service.

God bless, stay strong, stay safe and "
Go Blue"!
48E3150F-B0FF-44C7-A7F8-5019173FFE8A.jpeg